View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 03:48 PM
piranah
College ROM Teacher ESQ

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: For those of you old enough to remember the Touch Pro...Lets reflect shall we?

I had a working TP for a while, then i traveled to another state and i lost all my settings (data etc) so i dont know if it was a Sprint error or a phone error. I have had several TP replacements (lost track after 5) , all for "cosmetic" stuff, like the dpad came detached, battery compartment was too big to hold a battery..etc. but i did have one that was software, but i think that was because it was the actual updated rom from Sprint. I do agree with you on the part of Android, its the place to be.
Now the question is how much of this is HTC vs Sprint. I love HTC, their stuff works, looks nothing like the competition and they are "small" enough that i feel like one of the cool kids owning their devices. But I wonder how much sway Sprint has when it comes to updates.

Help Me Help You