View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 12:58 PM
Riptide9
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: Program to fix unread message count in MAIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by QMeli907 View Post
Ok, so I know there is a program to fix unread message count for SMS, but is there one for email? I read all messages, made sure they were all read by clicking "Mark all messages as read", then deleted my email account on my phone. So there is now no email account on the phone at all, yet my phone insists I have one 'unread' email message. Is there a fix for this? I don't want to hard reset unless I have to.
If you setup activesync on your phone it creates a "E-mail Tips and Tricks" email that is kinda hidden in the inbox under "Outlook E-mail". You need to goto the email tab then click inbox... now click the dropdown on the top that says Inbox and scroll till you find Outlook E-mail and in that inbox will be that unread email. This dorve me crazy because I only config an activesync server source for m.google.com for syncing contacts only and not email (I setup different pop emails separte) but everytime this Tips email shows and you can't see it from the email tab. I hope this helps.

BTW - those links to fixunreadcount items are for sms not email
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!

Last edited by Riptide9; 03-12-2010 at 01:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.