View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 12:28 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Does anyone know how to open the the windows mobile file on a vista pc

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastarob619 View Post
it lets me check mark the show the hidden files box then i click apply and nothing happens and it wont let me click on the apply to files option
You might have to unhide them from inside the phone. If the files are hidden on your phone...your computer wont unhide them. You have to unhide them in your phone so your computer can see them. You can use total commander to navigate to the files you cant see and tap and hold the file and click properties to see if it is hidden or not. Total commander will all files on your device even hidden ones. Hope that is what you were looking for and asking.
This post has been thanked 1 times.