View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 09:00 AM
silentjoker
Regular 'Geeker

silentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on repsilentjoker is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to silentjoker
Re: 2.5 Sync FACEBOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Okay guys I have been struggling with this for about 8 hours and a few people seem to be experiencing this but nobody has found a fix so I am calling upon the start of a thread to help me. How in the hell do I sync my facebook profiles with my contacts???? I can sync them no problem. My question is why and is there a fix for when they call the caller ID is not their facebook profile pictures. I will be lucky to even get a picture...most of them are still OEM avatar pics...some are old pics I had saved to the contacts Mooooonths ago. So is there a fix for this?? Someone mentioned doing my contact card before putting my contacts in. Anyone know of any more tricks that might get this done???
Try this:

HKCU-Software-People-[FBUpdating]=1 not 0

This problem seem to start when a versino of minilla stopped including the 2 checkboxes on what to sync with facebook. The version that included sync contact picture and sync data it worked perfect in. I dont know what version included it either its been a while. But I have fixed it in mine ill see if there was another change i did also.

Usually when i have a fresh flash i input my facebook sync before putting my contacts on th phone then put my contact on the phone then softreset and they sync back up.
This post has been thanked 1 times.