View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 02:12 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.
Threadstarter

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2.5 Sync FACEBOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanerd1411 View Post
go to the contacts tab in manila, then go to all contacts, the slide over to the person with a clock near there head symbol... from there is should show a link to facebook icon.. then log into facebook and it should take care of the rest....

Although it only works if the person is stored in your contacts exactly how it appears in facebook....

If not then you have to go into each contacts name and edit info.. towards the bottom of the edit info page will be a link to facebook profile click that and select who it should link to on facebook (the link button will only show up if you have logged in like I stated in the beginning of this post)

***EDIT*** Sorry Im tired and apparently cant read..... Have you installed a different dialer? or dialer skin? when i was experimenting with different dialers skins this would happen to me as well.
No dialers just Mr. X 2.5 ROM. I have been fighting with this thing forever!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.