View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 01:32 AM
RKnight
PPCGeeks Regular

RKnight is keeping up the good workRKnight is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to RKnight Send a message via MSN to RKnight Send a message via Yahoo to RKnight
Re: Sprint will release the TP2 6.5 update with Manila 2.5.

I only see one issue with this being true ....... I know that build 2122 has the eReader Tab and Footprints and Documents Tab where as build 2011 does not. If they are truly going to go with build 2122 then it will run significantly slower than build 2011 (which was 1st found on a Touch Pro2 ROM where the build 2122 is from HD2). If all of this it true, thats great because even though it is a Sprint ROM I know the Chefs around here will be able to use the Sense Files to improve our current Sense 2.5 ROM's. I myself will never be able to go back to a stock ROM because I know that they always run better and more efficient as a Custom ROM. I also think that this tread should be moved to the General Forum because this area is for actual ROM's not news/ Rumors.
Current Device: HTC HD2 Wife myTouch 3G & Touch Pro2 for SALE ~ ROM - Energy 6.5.X Series Wife .... in process of Rooting and finding a good 2.1 base with Sense 2.0 ROM ~ Carrier - T-Mobile ~ Memory Card - 16GB SanDisk soon to be 32 GB SanDisk