View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 12:08 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Trouble flashing back to Sprint Stock ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
Perhaps I am doing something wrong. I am brand new to flashing. I wanted to flash back to the Stock Sprint ROM to troubleshoot something. I have downloaded it twice from the stickied thread and when I run it I get an error that the file has been corrupted and cannot be opened. Am I missing something? I should run this on the PC correct? I was wondering is this was one I needed to put on the SD card or something. I have run it as administrator as well. Same error.
Not sure why its giving you issues. I have the same one from the Stock ROM thread and it works perfectly everytime I need to use it. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91940
This is where I downloaded from. Hope it works better for you. I would try and download again and run it and see if anything changes.
This post has been thanked 2 times.