View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 12:00 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Weird Sprint TP2 Freezing / Running Poor Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16730; U; en))

could be something your installing since you say it runs smooth for a couple days,hard reset and leave it barebone for a few days to see if problem is still there.
Yeah I agree with this solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipangle View Post
Well on the stock ROM, I had a couple cab files installed to remove the Sprint logo and little things of that sort. Other than that there was google maps and the facebook app on the stock ROM. After the mighty ROM install, I didn't install anything. I do have email configured for two Yahoo accounts. One stock symbol that only updates when I manually click update. That was it.

One thing I do notice and not sure if this is supposed to be this way. When setting the carrier provision, I choose Sprint then click Commit. The Sprint Cab installs and the device reboots. Upon reboot, I go into my carrier provisions again and Telus is green. Is there some reason why Sprint does not stay green? I just performed a factory reset on the Mighty ROM and the carrer provision always shows Telus as green when I restart the phone.
You can also try flash dancing. From my experience the Sprint stock radio doesnt like to play nicely with custom ROMs. I personally suggest you
Flash back to stock
Hard reset
Clear storage
Flash Custom ROM-Provision
Flash a different radio
Hard reset-Provision
And see how your phone runs without any cabs installed and then start slowly installing them maually soft resetting when prompted. I know its kind of tedious but its worth a try to see if your phone reacts a little better. I personally am using Verizons 1.87.00 I think its called. Not sure but if you go to the radio thread you cant mistake it for any other one.

Edit: I switched ROMs from Mighty Mikes to Mr. X it just plays a little nicer IMO. Also you can try a different ROM. Maybe one that specifically is made for Sprint. Sprint lovers if you like the 2.1 and Neodium Pleutonium I thinks its called if you like 2.5 just a suggestion.

Last edited by youngpro83; 03-11-2010 at 12:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.