View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 11:40 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Weird Sprint TP2 Freezing / Running Poor Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipangle View Post
Well on the stock ROM, I had a couple cab files installed to remove the Sprint logo and little things of that sort. Other than that there was google maps and the facebook app on the stock ROM. After the mighty ROM install, I didn't install anything. I do have email configured for two Yahoo accounts. One stock symbol that only updates when I manually click update. That was it.

One thing I do notice and not sure if this is supposed to be this way. When setting the carrier provision, I choose Sprint then click Commit. The Sprint Cab installs and the device reboots. Upon reboot, I go into my carrier provisions again and Telus is green. Is there some reason why Sprint does not stay green? I just performed a factory reset on the Mighty ROM and the carrer provision always shows Telus as green when I restart the phone.
That's normal for the provisioning. As long as you choose the correct one and let it run, it's fine, it automatically defaults to telus and will still show that after you run the correct one, but it's all good. How often are the updates for both yahoo accounts? It sounds like something else is running and slowing things down. I'm not on Mighty right now, but one thing I can tell you about it is it ain't slow... and there are very few if any bugs in his ROM's. You can try flashing to another ROM like X's or Mal's, both of which are flawless like Mighty's but I think you've gonna find the same issues because it really appears that something else is slowing it down and not the ROM.