Old 03-11-2010, 10:30 AM
Slipangle
Lurker

Slipangle is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Weird Sprint TP2 Freezing / Running Poor Issue

Hey Guys,

I am having an issue with my phone locking up after reboot. The only function I can use is the dialer to make a call. The Sense UI gets completely locked. After about 20-25 minutes of playing with the phone, the Sense UI will start to respond, but the phone runs terribly choppy and slow. Further more, the memory/task button in the upper right hand corner does not appear. Also, if I connect it to my PC, I receive a Synchonization error. The PC acknowledges the device, but cannot sync.

Now I have had my phone since 11/09 and have been running the stock ROM. When this started happening Monday morning, I followed the steps and flashed the phone with the latest build of Mighty ROM. The problem seemed to have been solved and the phone ran well the last 3 days. Then, all of a sudden again this morning the phone started experiencing the same exact symptoms.

So, is this a hardware issue and something is failing/failed on the device? To me it seems like an OS or Sense UI issue, but after flashing a different ROM didn't work I don't know what else it could be.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.