View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 02:41 AM
deadwrong03
VIP Member
Threadstarter

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Re: Bluetooth File Transfer Speeds

well i just tried flashing all the way back to winmo 6.1 and now my transfers are all going through at reasonable speeds im going to try to flash straight from 6.1 to my mighty rom i was previously on and hopefully it goes through properly with the same speedy bluetooth transfers. I suspect it was the radio that came loaded on my replacement phone

EDIT: I flashed back to stock verizon 6.1 and sent roughly 10 files which consisted of a few mp3s varying in size and they all went through within a minute or 2, i sent a few pictures which sent in under 30 seconds, and cabs which sent roughly 40 seconds to 1 minute

much faster than the updated radio verizon includes with their 6.5 update, so if anyone is having bluetooth or any other issues id recommend flashing back to 6.1

Last edited by deadwrong03; 03-11-2010 at 03:28 AM.