View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 09:08 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Full 3D gaming is a Go

Of course there is stuff like UNO that I use a lot....and I will miss, there is alot of small games like that, I have but, the action games, as long as they are playable (good controling), I won't have that hard of a time.

The real question is how are you going to play these games, I normally play these type of games with a controller or keboard/mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by havox22 View Post
thats the spirit, watch your gonna look back next year & ask yourself how u use to play some of these games
Yea, Xbox vs. Xbox 360....PS2 vs. PS3. A P4 3ghz to a core2quad @ 3 ghz...Yea, I ask myself the same thing all the time...

I was going to say Game Cube vs. Wii but, wait...never mind

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !