View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 06:40 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: After flashing my sprint touch pro 2 it seems slower

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdawg View Post
Like everyone else said, hard reset after a flash to a new ROM. If that doesn't cure it:
1. Flash to stock ROM
2. Hard Reset
3. Flash Custom ROM
4. Hard Reset

If that doesn't fix it try a new ROM. Mr X's 2.5 ROM is SUPER fast. If that ROM doesn't run well on your device, you need to get a new phone because yours is obviously borked.
He's saying that when he flashes back to STOCK is when it's running slow, not when he flashed to a custom ROM (I'm not sure why he's flashing back to stock other than to do the flash dance IMO, but to each his own.) I personally think it's just that stock is loaded down w/ bloatware and when you're adding even more stuff on top of that, it's gonna run slow. that's what's nice about the custom ROM's, they're tweaked for you, just gotta find the right one. Now you want speed and stability on a custom ROM...take a glance at X's 2.5, rock solid and faster than hell.