View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 03:05 PM
KDmospd
PPCGeeks Regular

KDmospd is keeping up the good workKDmospd is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anything better than it? - HTC TP 2 - HELPFUL Opinions needed

Ok I know all phones have issues, I just want the least of them right out of the box…

I’m a sprint lover and have had the best phones that Sprint had to offer… I currently have the HTC Touch Pro 2 (my 3rd or 4th phone by now) but I’m not sure if it’s that great anymore. I hear many people talking about the Android and Windows Mobile but I still don’t know which direction I want to go.

I just got my replaced TP2 replaced a few days ago and the new one is acting up already “STOCK”… When I had my first TP2 I flashed it and did some nice things but still have the same issues that I have with the stock version… Freeze, missed phone calls from talk buttons not responding, unable to successfully end a phone do to the end button not responding (quick VM message, power off be itself, glitchy (if that’s a word ),and the one that made be write this book of a question, when I restart my phone it sends random text messages to people. I know there are many fixes and this and that to do to fix these issues but I mean really… If I pay $500 - $600 for a phone should I really be going through all this… Ok OK, I’m done with winning… now to the question.

In your opinion what phone (include the stock OS) available now or in the next month is better than the HTC Touch Pro2 and it’s WinMo OS? I was thinking about downgrading to a regular Motorola phone or a blackberry but geezz… even those have issues… and If I did that I wouldn’t have a compatible upgrade on the top tier level for future phones

p.s. to all the flamers, it’s a phone forum… If you don’t like what I asked here then don’t waste time and space responding…