View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 12:33 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb Anyone around MASS?

Hey guys/girls,

Just curious if anyone is around South eastern Massachusetts that wants to help me learn how to flash a rom which rom to use and why without bricking my phone haha. I've been doing alot of reading and searching but it seems so overwhelming and so many things that may go wrong or I might miss. Im the kind of guy that looks before I leap, but am extrememly eager to start messing with my phone. I would love to get together over lunch with someone who is pretty effienct to help get me started. Maybe some time on the weekend or evening during the weekdays.

Thanks,