rudyru01
PPCGeeks Regular

rudyru01 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: moment 100% awake

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbus182 View Post
My wife has been experiencing poor battery life on her moment. This is after the CL-14 update. I checked her up-time on the phone, and it is at 100%. I called Sprint tech support on this, and the lady I spoke with was clueless.

Background data is switched off...Gps is off....Default messaging is off, handcent is in its place. Weather widget is not active...wi-fi is off, and just about everything I can think of pulling the battery is off.

I did download spare parts from the market, but under battery history, it show no usage data available. Guess its not compatible? Any other recommendations?

The CL-14 update I used was the official Sprint one, I didn't want to void the warranty with a custom kernel.

My wife says the phone is always warm, and battery sucks. I am baffled and outta ideas. Is this a hardware issue, or am I missing something?

B.T.W. she is using open-home, but I don't know how much of a battery hog that is.
i would use a custom kernal because you can always revert back to stock. ive been using joeykrims kernal from over at sdx-developers and with moderate use i get 2 days before i have to charge my phone.i also use set cpu,its available in the market. this really has helped with battery life.