View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 08:44 AM
insomniac
PPCGeeks Regular

insomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Storage memory critically low

Go into Opera and in the address bar type in opera:config with no http or www prefix and no .com and this will take you to opera preferences. scroll to disk cache and click on that. while in that section, click to checkmark the box that says empty on exit then scroll down to save and click save. then exit browser. this will clear the opera cache every time you exit opera through the opera menu not the htc task manager. to clear the internet explorer cache you can do that through the browser. when i was on stock rom i had deleted nfl, nascar and tv from the programs folder in the root memory of device. some of those same files are also in windows directory and not removable from there, but deleting it in the programs folder will give you about 10 mb of rom memory. then go into the Temp folder at the root of device and delete everything in there. another folder to delete everything in is the volatile folder that you will find inside the Application Data folder. only delete what is inside the volatile folder. also if google maps is installed,make sure it is installed on the sd card and make sure it's cache is there as well. Everything that has been said above will help you. can you tell me what programs you have installed if all this does not help
This post has been thanked 4 times.