Thread: Call log ?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 01:04 AM
sprintgirl
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl
Re: Call log ?

Well thanks for at least letting me know somebody has seen my thread. lol I have searched and googled and checked like every forum page and palm page and cant find it anywhere. I dont usually ask a lot of questions...usually answer more than I ask but I am stumped. Got another touch pro and replaced the speaker today though so will probably just go back to it until I can afford a newer phone. Put in my request for the ESN change today so just waiting for email confirmation. If anyone needs a walk through of taking apart a touch pro hit me up though. Was totally worth the time to have the phone I want back. Thanks again for the response. I will continue to seek the answer after I switch...if I ever find it I will let you know.