View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 01:00 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[VGA] HDWall-Like Mod for Sense 2.5

VGA HDWall

It's HDWall-Like because you have to do more work to get your own images . I don't have the knowledge to create a program like the one that exists for WVGA.

This mod is for VGA users running Sense 2.5 on their phones. I have only tested it with the current Sense_2.5.2012 VGA port, but it may work on the Sense_2.5.1921 VGA port. There are versions for both 6.5 (probably works 6.1, but untested) and 6.5.x. This mod contains the 2012 Better_Background mod by amarullz and the a modified version of the bg4all mod I made following cookiemonster's instructions. For now, alignment is only perfect in portrait mode.

Instructions and cabs for creating your own images will be in post #2. I have simplified the process as best as I can, but it will take a little work on your part to get your own images.

The VGAHDWall mushroom cabs attached to this post will give you the HDWall picture above and also change WM6.5(.x) startmenu picture and make remove the opaque WM6.5(.x) start menu curtain. I have also attached various cabs to get the transparent slider, transparent curtains, transparent WM6.5(.x) start menu curtain, and transparent clock weather alarm date calendar.

Make sure you choose the right version for your OS (6.5 or 6.5.x)!

Please report any problems you may have (other than it not aligning right in landscape ).

It should work well with almost other sense 2.5 mods (the only manila file required is 090a4ee8_manila and 4bfcbbee_manila, 285d005a_manila, and 0509ab83_manila are used for the better quality wallpaper).

Last edited by mwalt2; 03-10-2010 at 09:50 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.