View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 11:43 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Move files with XML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernel610 View Post
There are a few files that I restore from my microSD card after a new flash. Back in the TP days, I used SDconfig and had a COPY function in my SDconfig file. Now that I use xda_uc, how can I do this? I have an xml file that makes all the registry changes I want, but how about copying files? If it can't be done through XML, I know it can be done with a cab but I know nothing about creating a cab file. Is it easy to do with a cab?
You can find details about all the things you can do with the FileOperation characteristic here: MSDN

I am also diving in to some of this info in this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1611780

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 03-10-2010 at 11:10 PM.