View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 04:05 PM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Sprint 4G Commercial

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
That's a good possibility, though they were also talking about "4G devices" in a general term, which will lead to an open thought process by the viewer. And I am certain that is what they were looking to do. Push 4G and all of it's coolness and speed without actually saying that they don't have one single handset with 4G capabilities released yet. But they want to begin building up the value of 4G for current and new markets, especially prior to the release of their first 4G handset, because that will help them drive up sales on that and future 4G handsets.
i'm sure that's exactly what they're doing. just like when they started airing the Pre commercials, "Palm Pre, from the only nationwide 4G network" i can't even count the number of people that came into my store asking about the Pre being 4G
They're just trying to be vague to get as many customers as they can as quickly as possible even though WiMax isn't deployed far enough to be useful