View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 02:39 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Flashing Cricket HTC Touch Pro 2 back to Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherubicanh112 View Post
Ok, I don't think that worked. Help! Should I just take it to an unauthorized dealer for them to do it. Is that possible?
Try flashing a Shipped Sprint ROM and allow customization to Run. That will get you going in the right path. You might need the EPST setting though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navymarvin View Post
I know you are trying to fix your phone but how did you get it so you could use it on cricket i want to do the same thing to get rid of sprint
Flashing to cricket is simple and king auther and others even have custom ROMs preconfigured for cricket. To get a basic idea of what needs to be done look through any of the tutorials in my signature. Some things like unlockers, ROMS, etc are device specific. But the theory is the same.