View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:29 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: need cabs in custom roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by havieri23 View Post
i'm using ppckitchen, but wanted to base it off bare 4d naked rom since it's the fastest rom i found..the issue for me is that his rom is really bare. i wanted to put bare4d .nbh file in the ppckitchen rom and check off the cabs i need....how do i get about doing this..spent the last 3-4 hours searching different ways and messing around, but all dead ends for me..
Hey just to inform you this is the wrong place to post this thread. The moderators are going to move this to the right place soon. Sorry for not giving you an answer to your post...just wanted to let you know that you need to post these in the right part of the site.
This post has been thanked 1 times.