View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:12 AM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is there a screen saver application for the Moment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shostetler View Post
Thanks for the reply, picked up my Moment today and started going through it trying to learn how to install all these applications... The sprint store couldn't extract my contact list from my TP, despite 3 techies looking through my phone to try and get it done. Have some browsing to do here...
Some of us are getting pretty good with the Moment, if you have any questions just ask.. here's a link to help you out with migration from TP to Moment
http://www.spritesoftware.com/produc...-does-it-work-