Lurker
Threadstarter

Magnumpower is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Newbie here with help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
it sounds like something you installed/uninstalled made your phone buggy. or its just wiggin' out on you. have you tried a hard reset? if you do a hard reset, make sure you back up your contact. it will configure your device back to how it was out of the box. it is really up to you if you want to flash to a custom rom. they have a lot more eye candy you can install on your device using custom rom. but like you mentioned in your first post, you have hspl unlock your phone first. also, it will be a matter of which rom you would like to flash into.
I was planning to do a hard reset tonight. I usually do that every few months when the phone starts to act up. I would like to do a custom ROM...I am guessing you mean like getting rid of the Touch Flo right? I am not sure what I want though, as I am unsure what everything means. Maybe I could tell you what I'm kind of looking for or some wants that I have and you can maybe direct me as to what's best?

I do like eye candy. I do spend a lot of time texting and surfing the web. I do like the fact that with S2U2, my assigned pictures would fill the whole screen when someone called. I do like games, but those are just .cab files right? Nothing to do with the ROM if i'm not mistaken. Is there anyway to get Voicemail like the Hero's?

I don't know if I'm asking too much out of this phone and you guys lol