View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 03:20 AM
michaelj1981
PPCGeeks Regular

michaelj1981 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Good Bye touch pro 2

Well i've been a faithful member for the past 3 years i believe lol. I first signed up when i purchased my Mogul 6800. I have found this site very useful and informational. SInce the three years i have the Mogul, Touch Pro, and Touch pro 2. I am loyal to the hTC brand. Friday night i went online to best buy to see how much the HTC hero and saw it for 79.99 for new and existing customers and Saturday morning i went in and purchased it.(which was the last day you could get that deal. I recently signed up to androidforums.com & is were i believe i'll be spending my time on more so then ppcgeeks.com. I will always tell people to come here, and i will tell them to search before they post haha. It has been fun being addicted to this site, i may never have logged in every day but i alwasy was on it every day, reading and learning.
Since i purchased the hero its hard for me to go back to windows mobile. I think windows mobile lacks alot and i dont think it will hold much of a market in the years to come. But After playing around with the android phone i can see my loyality will be with them for the time being.

THanks for everyone help over the years, and i will still check up on here once in awhile. I may not be the best of help, but i will always try to give a lend in helping others. Best of luck to you all )

Good bye ... Michael
This post has been thanked 1 times.