View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 09:07 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
EXT to PPCk conversion app.

Hey guys, since PPCk still doesn't support EXT packages, I thought I'd spend the weekend writing an app to do it.

The default behavior is to create a sub-folder with the package name in the selected source folder. The "Folder contains multiple packages" is for doing a folder that has more than one EXT package in it. If selected, this application will use the folder name of the package for the new folder and name in the option.xml

This app probably has some bugs that I didn't find during testing, but whatever. Just let me know.

http://www.ppckitchen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1283

This post has been thanked 3 times.