View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 06:22 PM
jakdillard
The Trend Setter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! TOUCH PRO 2 Stuck after flashing new rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtheman2222 View Post
When mine bricked (or stuck if you prefer) the other day, I am sure I was unlocked because I went to the tri-color screen and read the 1.00.Olinex. I am not sure what rom I flashed after that, but it made it stick on the HTC Touchpro 2 screen indefinitely. I still have the phone here (along with new one), but there doesn't seem to be anything that can be done to fix it because there's no activesync connection to flash a new rom. I have left it on for an hour to see if it would cycle and no luck there either. I am fairly confident the reason was I flashed a gsm rom, but maybe there's something new in the verizon phones that is causing this? Any more insight would be appreciated.
ok you don't need active sync to flash a ROM get the ROM of you choice and rename it RHODIMG.nbh and put it in the root directory of your storage card put the card in your phone then power on while holding the volume down key it should go to the bootloader then a gray screen that will ask about updating the image