View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 03:41 AM
sprintgirl
Halfway to VIP Status

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl
Re: Re-installing default software.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seefizzle View Post
A little background... I am new to smartphones, and specifically flashing smart phones. I have always had the most bullshit phones. However, I am very technically competent, and good with computers.

I bought a touch pro 2. I was a bit pissed off that it didn't come pre-installed with windows 6.5, so I did a little research and it lead me here. I found out how to flash my rom, and I installed a version of MightyRom. Everything worked fine. I am pleased with it.

In the process however, I lost some of the custom Sprint apps that were on there by default. Specifically a GPS program, NFL Live, an instant messenger program, Sprint TV, and Sprint Music. I didn't know that I was going to lose all of this stuff. I might not have done it otherwise.

But I know damn well that there's probably a way I can get that stuff back. If you know this way, I would appreciate the help.

Also, since I am new to this game, I would also appreciate any tips, tricks, or free software for my phone that you might deem helpful. Any help is much appreciated.
to get NFL text NFL to 7777 other cabs attached individually