Thread: General FAQ
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 12:21 AM
sprintgirl
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl
Smile Email Setup

To get to the email setup site:
If there’s an Email Setup option on your smartphone’s home screen, click it
Alternately, there is a setup wizard on the device which can be accessed either from the homescreen or in the menu that is displayed when you press the blackberry key aka menu key aka dimples key. When you reach the email setup screen of the setup wizard, select I want to create or add an email address
Click Next
To accept the terms of the license agreement, select the I have read and understand the End User Agreement option or check box. Click I Agree
To integrate an email address you already use, enter your full email address and the password for that email account
Click Next. The site will confirm if the email address has been successfully added. Then click OK
If you want to create a new email address for your BlackBerry smartphone (e.g. username@carrier.blackberry.com), you will need to do one of the following, depending on your smartphone:
Click Create a BlackBerry email address

OR
Click I would like to create a new BlackBerry email address

Then, type the user name that you want to appear before the @ sign in your new BlackBerry email address. Click Next, followed by OK
To return to the setup wizard, click Log Out or Close