View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 10:53 PM
LiquidX
PPCGeeks Regular

LiquidX is keeping up the good workLiquidX is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LiquidX Send a message via Yahoo to LiquidX Send a message via Skype™ to LiquidX
Re: [3/6/2010] Google Android for TP2 CDMA [In Dev]

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
LiquidX,

It could something to with the class of the sdcard. Today is the first time Im trying to boot from my main sdcard which a class2 16gb. Im watching it right now and it has been over 14 minutes and still no colorful nexus X screen still command codes. Normally I use a spare sdcard which a class6 4gb and I boot up in 2-3 minutes.

ps. My first time using my main sdcard via creating a Android folder on the root.

It 16 minutes now and im still looking at command codes...
Ouch those are some bad load times, thx for the input, but honestly this is the card I have been using for Android since the beginning. This is the first time I have had bad issues. I formatted it prior to install, and that is all that's on the card. I don't know what class it is, but im guessing class 6 because it's always booted fast. I just tried deleting my data file, and it actually booted all the way to home screen, but when I slid open the keyboard to make the orientation right it reset again.