View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 09:26 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ***Microsoft VPN question***

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyforreal View Post
Hey: My boss just replaced my TP with a Touch Pro2, (Sprint) so of course, I immediately unlocked it and started flashing ROM's, and here's the thing; I put about 3 or 4 different ROM's on it, (Energy, Juicy, etc.) and MS vpn didn't work on any of the ROM's I tried. So, I grabbed my kid's TP2 running Mighty Mike and lo and behold, it worked. So I loaded MM up on my TP2 and it worked. Now, nothing against MM, I think his ROM's are grreat, but I was hoping to use something a little more elaborate. Any ideas as to why the VPN client won't work on so many other ROM's?
I can verify that PPTP VPN does not seem to be working on NRG.

I checked by attempting to connect to my office VPN server and my home. Neither time registers a connection and I get a message that says that my password or username may be incorrect.

CORRECTION: I get this log:

Unable to add the interface {88453F9B-1A0C-4015-A971-1DA52AE3B8BB} with the Router Manager for the IPV6 protocol. The following error occurred: Cannot complete this function.

Not sure what this means, but I have IPv6 disabled on the servers. It seems that it is trying to estabish an IPV6 network from the phone??? Just a guess.

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 03-06-2010 at 09:51 PM.