View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 01:24 PM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Sprint Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) Sprint Touch Pro 2)

i had this same problem on my sprint opera 9.5. if i typed in www.website.com, it automatically redirected me to the mobile version of the site. you need to change the "custom user-agent" to:
Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) Sprint Touch Pro 2

you can change the part that says "sprint touch pro 2". when you change this, it tricks the website into thinking you are on a computer. hope this helps, let me know if you need more help.

i dont know how to change the custom user agent on mini, but on opera mobile you type "opera:config" into the address bar, scroll down to "custom user-agent" and type in what i said above.