View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 07:11 PM
havox22
Almost a VIP

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Windows Phones Won't Run CurrentApps

not a big deal for me most my apps/games suck & im ashamed to show them to anybody they only can look at tf3d lol, but yeah its a plus in my book especially if they take the same approach as they did with xbox 360 trying to get as many exclusives from ps3 as they could, they know apps are big & i believe they will have lots of "quality" apps/games for the phones...just think we wont need anymore threads like iphone app = winmo app when in most cases if they have it on winmo then its a inferior app

i understand that some of u have spent alot of money on your apps, i havent so i dont know how u feel, but even if i did im sure i wouldnt be jumping ship if anything id just stick to what i have(tp2) until the updated better version of the app i like is available on wp7, but luckily my fav/most used app is rss hub & im willing to give that up for the xbox & zune features alone....so good luck finding phone happiness no matter what phone it is cuz i have (as long as the battery doesnt suck)

Dank-Ass Robba