View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 02:40 PM
lipidfats
VIP Member

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera 5 mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by stas333 View Post
i just got the opera 5 mini on my sprint tp2.
1.how do i zoom in or zoom out?
2.is there any way to make it the default browser and make it work with the keyboard shortcut button?

thanx
tap once to zoom in double tap to zoom out... there's only one level of zooming. no way to make it default yet, but it will be out on xda any time now i bet.

btw, i find it retarded that these opera mini threads get closed just because it isn't about the tp2. They won't stop being posted either because tp2 users don't see them on the first page of this forum and think that it hasn't been posted. MANY tp2 users stick in these forums and expect to see the hottest stuff reported here.. we should be able to see hot software and discuss it on the front page, software forum AND our device specific forums. I know you're trying to boost the software forums since they're pretty pathetic compared to 2 years ago, but you're also taking lively posts away from this forum (one of the most popular forums at that). I don't care who starts the thread, just leave one open and merge future ones, please?
/end rant

Last edited by lipidfats; 03-05-2010 at 02:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.