View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 02:20 PM
dtrush
Regular 'Geeker

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Seriously there has to be a way!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Ok so I have searched and searched and tried everything that was suggested and nothing seems to work!! All I want to do is stop my ringtones from showing up in my music tab. I really do not enjoy the sound of HTC Beep or any other HTC Ringtone when Im trying to enjoy my music. I am so frustrated that I even was trying to MANUALLY delete them from the HTC library but I cant even do that!! There is no option to delete certain music. I even tried the whole disable manila and then delete the Application sound vol or whatever in Application data-HTC and then used TC to hide all the folders with ringtones in them, but then after a soft reset and I tried to search for music it says something like the playlist folder are either deleted or missing, but when I open up the library from the music tab.....ALL THE SONGS/RINGTONES ARE RIGHT THERE!! They did not delete. I can tap one and it will actually play!! WTF!!! Is there a simple way to keep ringtones with ringtones and music with music??? I have a ringtones folder on the Sd and I have a music folder on the Sd and I hid the ringtones one in TC but like I said it wont look for music now. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
Use a different player. I use Nitrogen and it will randomly play songs within a folder, not necessarily the SD card or anything. Give it a shot and see if it works for you. Unfortunatly the WMP doesn't too a good job. Might want to look at the Core player also. Maybe that one does a good job at MP3's. I've used it to play .mp4's and other video sources.
This post has been thanked 1 times.