Thread: Tp2
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 12:44 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tp2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
Yeah, I totally don't understand that commercial. The way they advertise it is that NOTHING ELSE has that ability. I've honestly never really had a reason to do it before, so I tried it after watching the commercial and it worked fine. wtf? Why advertise that as a selling point?
i guess the ultimate reason is because that's the only thing they can use as a selling point. mind you, you don't hear the commercial saying, "our phones comes wi-fi ready"...that's because they will get flamed majorly for that statement. plus more and more people are wising up. they're starting to get on forums (like our beloved one here) to ask questions and see how far to the limit they can take their phone. and eventually, they find out...you don't exclusively need to be on a gsm network to do talk and surf the same time.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!