View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 01:45 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Isanybody interested in jail breakin their ipod/Iphone??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
i have a iphone 3g with 2.2.1 on it and every time i goto cydia to download yellowsn0w i get errors !! so its jailbroken but i cant unlock it!!

I would downlaod the update for 3.1.2 from here.u

http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite....1_Restore.ipsw

then use blackra1n to jailbreak and blacksn0w to unlock.

all you have to do is go to itunes, click on your iphone, HOLD SHIFT and click update (you have to hold shift or it will try to update to 3.1.3, do not upgrade to 3.1.3!)

it will ask you for the ipsw file, use the one you just saved. it will basically flash the new 3.1.2. on your phone.

go to www.blackra1n.com download the windows one (unless ur on a mac)

click on make it rain, ur done!

just install blacksnow and its unlocked.

edit: lemme know if this worked

Last edited by orangekid; 03-05-2010 at 12:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.