View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 10:00 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: e-Reader for TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMeudt View Post
The 'best' answer is to use Freda as your e-reader, but to use Calibre to change the book format...

With Jim working on Freda the way that he is, the software is fairly decent... Re-format your books with Calibre and you will be much happier.

Just my $0.02...
I agree 100%. Trust me, I've tried them all as it was one of my top five reasons for getting an iPaq well before Microsoft was even thinking about making CE on smart phones. I have been really disappointed with every ereader I've tried and it made reading books very frustrating (plus in most cases I would have to convert some of my books anyway). Freda is amazing and paired with Calibre (which is a great windows ebook reader as well), conversion is a piece of cake!
Read away my friend!

Now only if someone will release a good freeware cbr/cbz reader.

LAWL