View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 02:37 PM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: Changing alignment of Titanium Panels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo4806 View Post
yea totally go ahead...freedom of information...what kinds of things have you worked on for titanium?

yea only my 2nd time seeing metallica. hoping they do a big four tour in the states so i can catch my first slayer show
I have just made custom panels (toggle bluetooth and wifi, standby and shutdown, tasks and notes - all these are really just simple application launchers) and mortscripts to change titanium shadow/glow colors, to switch between fonts. tasks and power panels are unreleased at this time