View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 01:42 PM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: Changing alignment of Titanium Panels?

lobo, this is excellent information. I used to spend quite a while on CPR's, developing scripts and modifying titanium in general. I am making great progress in converting to a completely centered, imageless titanium environment I will of course be posting screenshots when it is complete I thanked every one of your posts.

btw, I watched the video of One by Metallica on your youtube channel... freaking sweet. you're so lucky to have been there. I have yet to see Metallica in concert, but one day the dream will come true

with your permission I would like to include this information in my titanium modifications sticky