View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 10:25 AM
deadwrong03
VIP Member

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
(Solved)Bluetooth File Transfer Speeds

I think i just had a defective replacement phone but i was wondering for those out there with tp2's hows your transfer speed between 2 phones?

with my original tp2 i could transfer 3-6mb songs in roughly 1 min 30 secs - 2 mins

pictures and cabs would transfer over in under a minute.

and this was done with 2 touch pro 2's, and again with one touch pro 2 and one imagio.

my replacement phone would start out really slowly as if it would take 10 mins to send anything (song, cab, pics) and then say that the file couldnt be sent because the connection was lost and never send anything. But i was just curious how fast you guys are getting and whats the normal rate because i couldnt get my replacement tp2 to send anything like my original did, and my friends tp2 couldnt send as fast as his original did either