View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 03:59 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Finally Rooted Your Moment, Now What?

Now that you have rooted your phone by either following RainFreak's [HOW TO] Gain Permanent Root on Samsung Moment or reading my [HOW TO] Gain Permanent Root on CL14 Out-The-Box and Backup/Restore Customizations, what can you do with it?

For starters you can now start removing apps which you don't like, you can delete Sprints XX (NASCAR, TV, NFL, Navigator, etc..), Nuisance, I mean Nuance Voice Control, etc...
This process is located in either one of the [HOW TO]s that I previously posted, check either of those threads on how to accomplish this task

Then you can start using programs that work only on rooted devices.
I downloaded and ran successfully Wireless Tether 2.0-pre7

Install Wireless Tether, start Wireless Tether, press Menu>Setup
Enable WiFi-Encryption
Change Passphrase to a password you want
Change SSID if you wish to change the default from AndroidTether
Notification Ringtone (change to what you want) I made mine silent
Disable Vibrate on connect (if you wish) I disabled it
Use back after changing the settings
Now PRESS TO START TETHERING

There is no need to start your wifi previous to starting the program, now use your wireless laptop or computer and make your connection to your phone using the password you configured in the setup

Let's use this thread to post other ROOT related apps!

Last edited by elephant007; 03-03-2010 at 04:04 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.