View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 01:09 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Might give the hero a whirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinSyder View Post
I'm still with-in my 30 day return policy with my TOUCH pro2 & never thought I would say it but I'm kinda disappointed. Man for real, besides the larger screen I can't say much more about the damn thing & I have a hard time justifying $649.99 (retail) screen upgrade. I think I might give the HERO a try, its still htc so its gotta be PIIIIIMP!! Any insight or oppinions welcome....
Hey man ok not to sound bias but I love the TP2. Once you have this phone...The hero at first glance seems like a really cool phone, but after a while you will come to realize that its just plain boring. Me and my wife got phones at the same time....she wanted a TP2 but didnt want us to have the same phone and so she got a Hero instead. We are about 6 months into having our phones and I still love mine like when the first day I bought it....My wife complains constantly about how she hates her phone. She plays with mine sometimes just to have something to do. The Hero in my opinion is good for entertainment but not for a long haul of satisfaction. I personally love the way I can customize this phone anyway I can...Not to mention there are some really cool people working on porting over the Android OS to Windows MObile. I can now switch from WInmo to Android within a matter of minutes. They are still working on it so all you really have is a really cool Android interface, make and receive calls, and wifi works. YOu cant text or use the market place yet but like I said it is work in process. The Hero is just a phone for apps. They have a lot of apps but a lot of useless apps. Apps that you would use for a couple hours and think are cool, but then after that you really never use them. My personal opinion is to stick with the TP2. It does everything any other phone can do plus more. I really think that if you got the Hero...after about 3 to 4 months you will notice that its just a plain ol boring application phone. The TP2 on the other hand can do so much more. IMO. To each is his/her own tho.
This post has been thanked 2 times.