View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 12:35 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Google Voice and CDMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phen0m View Post
Ok so as i understand it Google Voice is IP calling correct?

If this is the case, wouldn't we be able to configure GV in some manner so that we could Talk/Surf at the same time? Since were not actually using the CDMA part of our phone on GVoice calls?
I don't have google voice so i'm not positive but isn't google voice just a place to have all phone numbers routed to 1 phone. This isn't ip calling. skype is ip calling as you put it.
Google is the next skynet