View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 12:17 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 possibly bricked

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
Can't get it past the Touch Pro 2 screen. I can do the key combo and enter the boot loader screen. From there I flash all the way back to VZW 6.1.. It finishes the process, but stays at the Touch Pro 2 screen.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
----------------
edit.. My guess is that the spl got corrupted.. I had flash it back to verizon stock 6.5..then relocked it. figured i'd see what the verizon techs had to say. After I relocked it, it booted..
Seems to be doing fine.. I unlocked it again.. flashing as we speak.. hope all remains fine.
Are you using the latest HSPL? As long as you can get it to bootloader you should be good. How's it running now after the "new" flash?