View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 11:25 AM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why Suggest Install Samsung PC Studio?

It's true that drivers are definitely installed when you install Samsung PC Studio.
I guess the only thing I'd like to streamline is the fact that we install Samsung PC Studio and then have to make sure it's disabled/killed before using Odin. How about we try to figure out how to just get the drivers Moment users will need and eliminate Samsung PC Studio altogether, of course until it's compatible with our phones

The reason I'm asking about this is because I know of the conflict it causes and if we could simplify things for others, they would be more likely to attempt things.