View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 01:39 AM
GirlGoneGeek
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dr. Squishy reviews Energy ROM, Mighty ROM

Here's my thoughts and I will close this thread!

Dr.Squishy, when you decide to dive into the ROM flashing, you should already know there are tons of ROMS to choose from. This shouldn't be a surprise to you.

I am sorry your device/what you did to the device made it not respond properly, but you do not have to bash ppcgeeks or the ROMS like you have done.

We are a friendly community and if someone was bashing you, in those exact words you speak of, for your questions, why not report them or go to the staff about it? Where are these posts? Please PM me with them and I will be glad to take a look!!!!

Sorry if anyone has had this much problems getting help or getting a ROM onto their phone. I have just put my first ROM on my diamond, used the RUU and had no problems, didn't have to go through anything explained by Dr.Squishy infact.

That being said, I see no reason for this post and the following comments to be made. Therefor I am closing this thread.

If you have questions or would like to report someone being this rude to you, please PM me!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
This post has been thanked 7 times.