View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 01:02 PM
Unknownforce
PPCGeeks Regular

Unknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
## Codes not working?

Just got my Sprint TP2 two days ago, moved over from a Sprint TP, so I know pretty much all about it... But here's my problem... none of the ##code#'s are working... like ##33284# just sits there, nothing ever comes up. It worked BEFORE unlocking/flashing. I also tried the VZW type codes, (##33284 SEND) but also no luck, it just clears out the entry and goes back to the dialer. I want to try some new radio's and see what works best for my area, but I need the debug info from it to see actual signal strength and whatnot...

Here's what I've done so far... Unlocked HSPL, flashed to Engery's latest titanium ROM, disabled Titanium, installed SPB Mobile Shell and S2U2 2.30.

Is there anything that would cause it to be disabled, is it possible I need to run a carrier cab or something? If so can someone provide a link?

Thanks.

Phone: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
ROM: Synergy Nightly with Own Mods
"If you have the stereo on, why would you turn up the volume on the TV?" 'Cause I like to party