Thread: General FAQ
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 01:58 AM
sprintgirl
Halfway to VIP Status

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl
Smile General FAQ

Hey BB Users! Welcome to our newly improved BB community! We are so excited! For FAQ please see my posts below. If you have any questions on what I have written or are unclear on any of the instructions feel free to PM me! I'm all eyes! (Get it?) Anyway, please thanks if any of my threads have helped you so I can guage the usefulness and frequency of visits to these posts. ENJOY and refer your friends so that we can continue to grow as a BB loving community!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

ERROR:

Before you do an insurance claim on your blackberry, try this first...it can be saved. Although you cannot recover the information in your phone, you won't be phoneless for days.

www.na.blackberry.com/eng/services/desktop/

first you should've used this website to backup all the info in your bb to begin with. download appropriate version to your computer and sync often so that you dont lose everything ever again.

then...

www.na.blackberry.com/eng/support/downloads/download_sites.jsp

download the correct carrier software from the linky above to put on your bb.

Last edited by sprintgirl; 04-05-2010 at 09:04 PM.